Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Words of Wisdom

The servant (whose fault) Allah conceals in this world, Allah will also conceal (his faults) on the Day of Resurrection. (Muslim, 6266) O community of people who have believed by their tongue but whose belief has not entered their hearts, do not backbite Muslims and do not search for their faults, for if anyone searches for their faults, Allah will search for his fault, and if Allah searches for the fault of anyone, He disgraces him in his house (Abu Dawud, 4862) None of you should tell me anything harmful about my companions, for I want that, as long as I come to you, my mind should be clean in respect to each one of you. (Abu Dawud) The one who covers the failings of someone in this world will have his shortcomings covered by Allah on the Day of Judgement. (Muslim)

No comments: